As a non-profit industry cluster, In-Sec-M aims to
- increase the cohesion and competitiveness of the Canadian cyber security industry
- increase innovation, commercialisation and growth capabilities of its members
- bolster the talent pool of the industry
- promote and help create key emerging technologies
- address current and future challenges of the sector here and abroad
- Mobilize key players around common goals and concerted actions
- Connect buyers and providers of cyber security products and solutions
- Publish project proposals and call for technical expertise
- Drive and support security frameworks and projects required to address current and future challenges
- Create Cyber Security Innovative Frameworks CISF for key verticals and technologies
- Foster Research projects including Pre-Competitive
- Showcase emerging cyber security technologies
- Increase industry capabilities by accelerating firms, increase competencies, and attract new talents
- Manage and support Canadian Contract Cyber Security Industrial Technology Benefits ITBs
WE ARE CREATING A NEW KIND OF CYBER SECURITY INNOVATION MARKETPLACE
WHO ARE WE?
We are cyber security industry stakeholders, innovators, researchers, subject matter experts, government actors determined to address the most complex challenges of our sector. Together, we are the pan-canadian nexus of some of the most innovative cyber security solutions.
You are looking for cyber security expertise and solutions?
You are an actor or provider in the field of cyber security?
In particular you are interested in cyber security issues in the following fields?
- Banking & Fintech
- Defense & Security
- Intelligent Transportation
- Smart Infrastructure
- Cognitive Systems
- Data Inte
- Privacy by Design
- Quantum Proof Encryption
Join the canadian cyber security industry ecosystem
IN-SEC-M's mission is to mobilize key players to take concerted action to increase the cohesion and competitiveness of the Canadian cyber security industry.
As a member, you will be part of the IN-SEC-M community and can count on our support to create an environment conducive to your growth, nationally and internationally.
Benefits of being an IN-SEC-M member:
- Promote your cyber security solutions to purchasing organizations through the IN-SEC-M directory
- Be part of the potential suppliers of cyber security consulting services to clients of the Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) of the National Research Council of Canada
- Get support for the design and implementation of your research and development projects
- Take advantage of our support for the development of new markets thanks to our close ties with major purchasing organizations and Canadian Trade Commissioners posted abroad
And there is more!
- Receive support for promoting your cyber security innovations
- Be part of consortiums and sectoral projects
- Participate in key events, workshops and trade missions that meet YOUR needs
- Have access to strategic information about the industry
IN-SEC-M is a digital center of excellence in cyber security. Digital Centers of Excellence were created as part of the Digital Economy Action Plan of the Ministry of Economy, Science and Innovation of Quebec (MESI). They aim to foster the development of promising fields associated with the Quebec ICT sector in order to facilitate the creation and commercialization of digital business solutions and accelerate the development of SMEs and startups in these fields.
IN SUPPORT OF OUR MEMBERS’ BUSINESS GROWTH
We take many initiatives to drive returns on investments in different contexts:
- Research, Pre-Competitive or Applied for ITB multipliers;
- Exclusive Licenses, giving you License returns;
- Showcasing of emerging technologies;
- Pitch to interested parties;
- Support R&D and Commercialisation projects;
- Key Events and Special Industry Training;
- Accelerator Package.
Several initiatives are under construction:
- Cybersecurity in aeronautics
- Quantum computing
THE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all In-Sec-M latest news!
From left to right: Augustin Brais, Deputy Director, Director of Development, Major Projects and Research Infrastructures at École Polytechnique Montréal - Robert Nastas, President of PM SCADA CyberSecurity - Luc Sirois, Executive Director of Prompt Innovation - Françoys Labonté, Executive Director of CRIM - Antoine Nordmand, CEO of Bluebear
Absent Members: Matthieu Chouinard, President, Founder and CEO of In Fidem - Gabriela Nicolescu, Professor, École Polytechnique de Montréal
2017-2018 Board Election
On February 13, InSecM elected its new board of directors:
- Robert Nastas, PM SCADA CyberSecurity, Small Industrial
- Gabriela Nicolescu, Kyber Security, Micro-Industrial
- Augustin Brais, Polytechnic, Research Center li>
- Luc Sirois, Prompt, Non-Profit and Affiliates
- Françoys Labonté, directeur général, CRIM
- Antoine Normand, Bluebear LES, Industrial Micro
- Matthieu Chouinard, In Fidem, Small Industrial